As we enter the fall season, now is the perfect time to plan a visit to Scenic Hot Springs. Located near Steven’s Pass outside Leavenworth, these 3 steaming tubs overlook a vast forest of Ponderosa Pines with the majestic Cascade Mountains looming in the distance.
Scenic Hot Springs is on private property, and a reservation is required. Only 10 people are allowed to visit the hot springs at a time. Visitors will have access to 3 naturally heated separate tubs of varying temperatures.
Important Things to Know:
- To get to Scenic Hot Springs, you’ll need to hike uphill for 1.5 – 2 hours up the mountains. The trek is not for the faint of heart, but your efforts will be rewarded with stunning views and a therapeutic soak.
- Make your reservation according to the guidelines on this website. When you make a reservation and pay the entrance fee, you will get detailed directions to the hot springs.
- $10 per person via PayPal only.
- Clothing is optional here, so make sure you are comfortable with this before completing your booking.
- There is a small outhouse available for visitors.
- No pets allowed.
Ready to discover Scenic Hot Springs?
Book your stay with us at Destination Leavenworth by Meredith Lodging! We have a lovely selection of beautiful, private Leavenworth vacation homes to suit all sizes and budgets from charming cottages, luxurious condos to spacious lodges. Make sure and check out all the fun to be having in this charming alpine village here. We hope to see you soon!